Sponsoring Singles Events in 32 Locations across Connecticut!
ConTacts have been sponsoring singles events in Connecticut for over 34 years now. Our events are held every weekend, usually on Saturday night, rotating among 25 locations: Bethel, Branford, Danbury, Derby, Farmington, Hartford, Meriden, Milford, Monroe, North Haven, Norwalk, Oakville, Orange, Rocky Hill, Seymour, Southbury, Southington, Stratford, Wallingford, Waterbury, West Haven, Woodbridge and Wolcott. No reservations are needed. An admission fee is collected at the door.
We have an email list you can sign up for by clicking this link.
All Our Events Feature
- Singles in their 30's, 40's, 50's, & 60's
- A relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- The DJ will play the best music from today and yesterday and the hottest Latin and Brazilian music plus requests.
Click Here to Sign Up for the Email List
2023 Event Calendar
(Click on a location for more information)
- Sat., June 3rd, High Point Gardens, Wolcott
- Sat., June 10th, Courtyard by Marriott, Shelton
- Sat., June 17th, Courtyard by Marriott, Shelton
- Sat., June 24th, Racebrook Country Club, Orange
- Sat., July 1st, The Stone Barn at Whitney Farms Golf Course, Monroe
- Sat., July 8th, The Amber Room Colonnade, Danbury
- Sat., July 15th, The Stone Barn at Whitney Farms Golf Course, Monroe
- Sat., July 22nd, Grand Opening!, Portuguese Cultural Center, Danbury
- Sat., July 29th, Titanium Theatre Event Hall, Southington
What People are Saying about ConTacts
I attended a dance at a new Connecticut Contacts venue last night, Oak Lane in Woodbridge. Over the years I had been to many and always enjoyed myself however, Oak Lane was outstanding for the food they served, which was absolutely delicious, the cleanliness, spotless, lovely surroundings, the staff, warm and friendly. The dances are getting better and better if possible. I highly recommend going to these dances and try Oak Lane as you definitely will not be disappointed. As a side note the owner of Connecticut Contacts is wonderful, wanting to ensure that you have a good time, and has a very warm and friendly personality. The crowd is also friendly.Barbara Rosenbaum Deitch via Facebook
"Always I have a good time, definitely a great place to meet new people and hang out with your friends!!! Thank you Rob."Maria Dejesus via Facebook
"Great music, friendly environment"Rosa Garcia via Facebook
"Good food, good music and good time."Theresa Rachwalska via Facebook
"The DJ is awesome & the venues bring people together from NY & CT for good food & dancing."Virginia Melendez-Capodieci via Facebook
"Love it! Met a lot of great people! Keep up the great dances!"Kristy Zdrodowski Nagy via Facebook