Sponsoring Singles Dance Parties in 23 Locations across Connecticut!
ConTacts have been sponsoring singles dance parties in Connecticut for over 34 years now. Our parties are held every weekend, usually on Saturday night, rotating among 23 locations: Branford, Danbury, Derby, Farmington, Hartford, Meriden, Milford, Monroe, North Haven, Norwalk, Oakville, Orange, Seymour, Southbury, Southington, Stratford, Wallingford, Waterbury, West Haven and Wolcott. No reservations are needed. An admission fee is collected at the door.
We have an email list you can sign up for by clicking this link.
All Our Dances Feature
- 200 - 300+ singles in their 30's, 40's, 50's, & 60's
- A relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- DJ Top 40 Dance Party
- Non-stop high energy music mix
- Featuring classics from today and yesterday plus requests
- Also including the hottest Latin & Brazilian Music
- A delicious dinner buffet, coffee, tea & dessert included in the price of admission
- A cash bar
September / October
Dance Party Calendar
(Click on a location for more information)
- Sat., Sept. 7, il Monticello, Meriden
- Sat., Sept. 14, The Stone Barn at Whitney Farms Golf Course, Monroe
- Sat., Sept. 21, Villa Bianca, Seymour
- Sat., Sept. 28, Oronoque Country Club, Stratford
- Sat., Oct. 5, Oronoque Country Club, Stratford
- Sat., Oct. 12, Best Western Plus Hotel, North Haven
- Sat., Oct. 19, il Monticello, Meriden
- Sat., Oct. 26, Halloween Party, Best Western Plus Hotel, North Haven
- $2,000 worth of prizes given out to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for best costumes.
What People are Saying about ConTacts
"Always I have a good time, definitely a great place to meet new people and hang out with your friends!!! Thank you Rob."Maria Dejesus via Facebook
"Great music, friendly environment"Rosa Garcia via Facebook
"Good food, good music and good time."Theresa Rachwalska via Facebook
"The DJ is awesome & the venues bring people together from NY & CT for good food & dancing."Virginia Melendez-Capodieci via Facebook
"Love it! Met a lot of great people! Keep up the great dances!"Kristy Zdrodowski Nagy via Facebook